GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All descriptions of services and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue at any time.
All personal information held by Ylang Massage is treated as private and confidential. It is used solely and will not be disclosed to other parties.
The client understands that the therapist may refuse to undertake treatment should this be contraindicated due to medical or other conditions that the client may present with, due to concerns regarding the health, safety and wellbeing of either the client or the massage therapist.
Each person reacts differently to massage and in no case does Ylang Massage guarantee any particular outcome from a treatment or series of treatments.
Therapists reserve the right to refuse or terminate treatment to any client, at her own discretion, refuse, discontinue or defer treatment. In this instance full payment is still required and no refund will be given.
Examples of when this may occur include:
• If the client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs at the time of treatment;
• If the client has withheld or not provided information relevant to treatment;
• If the client’s actions, words or behaviour are inappropriate or of a sexual nature;
• If the client is threatening, aggressive or violent, or in any way poses a risk to the therapist.
Cancellation/reschedule of any booked treatments MUST be with at least 24 hours notice otherwise we reserved the right to withhold the fee.
GIFT VOUCHERS TERM AND CONDITIONS
• Massage Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash or goods.
• Massage Gift Vouchers are valid from date of issue and must be presented on the day of treatment.
• Bookings are by appointment subject to availability in the normal way.
• If the treatment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice the Voucher may become null and void.
• All other General terms and conditions apply.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at the email address in the Contacts section.